Thought it might be fun to do a quick wishlist before the season finale tonight. I’ve mentioned some of these on twitter already, so sorry if they’re repeats for you.
- What is Starbuck? I’ve been hoping that she’s a hybrid since the final four reveal at the end of season 3. It looks less and less likely especially given what Ron Moore has said here. But I still want some kind of real closure as to what she is or how she was able to, you know, ressurect. I’m kind of hoping Moore is engaging in foilers.
- A redeemed Gaius. I know it would probably be more dark for him to not ever learn a thing, but I’d like to see him at some point do something for someone other than himself, but I don’t want him to do it for love either (for Caprica). Just do it because it’s the right thing with no expectation of anything in return.
- Starbuck in a viper.
- Lee to not die. Indeed, if everyone else dies, it should be Lee who makes it back to fill everyone in, since he’s so often acted in the role of chorus (he and Helo).
- Adama to go down with his ship.
- What are the head characters? Are they some kind of projection? Manifesation of the universe? God? Beings of Light? What the frak are they?
- The cycle of “this has all happened before and it will all happen again” to be broken.
I’m sure there are more, but those are the big ones I can think of right now. What are yours?